Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Need help with a software/programming language
06-22-2012, 07:41 AM
Not Solved Need help with a software/programming language
Hello,

My question is not really related to software issue it is rather a programming question. If it is at the wrong place I am sorry.

I want to develop an application. I have programmed in C and C++ but nothing else yet. While I was looking for solutions on the net I found a site (http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/) lots of sample programs for developing own applications like softphones, webphones. They are developed with an SDK called Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK, have you met with it before? After having a closer look I found that the samples are in C#. Since I am not familiar with that programming language could you help me out? Is there a way to try those programs without the proper knowledge. Or if you have any other ideas I would happily take them.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2012, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2012 09:16 AM by no2pencil.)
Not Solved RE: Need help with a software/programming language
(06-22-2012 07:41 AM)Statix Wrote:  After having a closer look I found that the samples are in C#. Since I am not familiar with that programming language could you help me out? Is there a way to try those programs without the proper knowledge.

To try the code, you would need to install a C# compiler. To actually manipulate, alter, rewrite, or create your own application based on the sample code you would need proper knowledge to read & write in C# code.

C# is very C/C++ like syntax, so depending on your existing experience of C/C++, you should be able to pick it up easily.

Just like anything else in life, you'll only get out of it what you put into it. Very little things worth their time come easy.

-#2pencil-

[Image: lovelinux.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply