Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How domain authority is working
04-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Solved: 2 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 4 Hours, 55 Minutes, 48 Seconds ago How domain authority is working
I'm going to create website authority checking app, here my question is i know the code for Ip checking and i want to know how can i check the website domain authority and age using c# coding. thanks in advance.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 09:32 AM
Solved: 2 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 4 Hours, 55 Minutes, 48 Seconds ago RE: How doamin authority is working
If you are talking about age of the domain, you could scrape domain tools whois. On linux there is a whois command. Not sure if there is the same thing for Windows.

-#2pencil-

[Image: lovelinux.gif]
04-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Solved: 2 Years, 8 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 4 Hours, 55 Minutes, 48 Seconds ago RE: How doamin authority is working
What you should do depends on how you define "website authority". If you mean authority in the SEO sense, check out this website authority checker.

If you mean site popularity, you could check Alexa, although make sure you know that a good site could be ranked lower if not many users with the Alexa toolbar use the site.

http://aws.amazon.com/awis/
-You could try scraping Alexa.com?

You might look into the WOT api. You can check both safety and confidence. High confidence and safety might mean that a site would be authoritative, depending on how you define authority.

https://www.mywot.com/en/api

Raidmax Smilodon
AMD FX-8350 | Noctua NH-U12S cooler
GeForce GTX 960
8GB RAM
05-07-2014, 06:04 AM
thanks admin, its gives some idea about domain authority checker.
Jump to the post that solved this thread.