Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How and where can i find my wpa key with out hacking or doing all the technical stuff
08-11-2011, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 05:46 AM by Jade Capria.)
Not Solved How and where can i find my wpa key with out hacking or doing all the technical stuff
How and where can i find my wpa key with out hacking or doing all the technical stuff to get it?
ok so at my moms house i can connect to the internet fine on my psp and ipod cause it shows the wep key on the modem but at my dads it says i need a wpa key and i checked our wireless modem and it's no where to be found i've asked something like this b4 but my answer i got was too confusing so where can i find the wpa key?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Not Solved RE: How and where can i find my wpa key with out hacking or doing all the technical stuff
There is no way to lookup the wireless encryption protection key. That's not to say it's impossible, but cause it can be captured by sniffing broadcast packets, but you specifically said you don't want to do that.

Your best bet is to get the manual for your wireless router, hold the 'reset' button & flash the firmware back to defaults. Then setup a new key.

If the wep key was left lying around in plain text, then there would malicious software that would just pick it up.

-#2pencil-

[Image: lovelinux.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply